Sunday 15 April 2012

Name Tags

I'm very lazy recently, can't be bothered to do anything. I'm starting hundreds of projects at the same time and I know I won't finish them. That's why I decided to do something quick and easy. I found in my box (full of freebies from different magazines) lovely Belle & Boo Needle Case from Mollie Makes Issue 9. I love this magazine :D I can honestly say that I FINISHED A PROJECT :D



I also forced myself to finish name tags. I printed everything on A4 card in January and it was getting a little bit tatty. After 2 hours of cutting, ironing, peeling I've got my very own name tags :D



Have a nice day :D
Magda

2 comments:

  1. Name tags are very necessary for people who are attending a seminar or function. It serves as an identity of the indvidual, his/her position, and the name of the company he/she represents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I do enjoy every word you leave. Thank for your time